We have partnerned with Marietta City Schools for our meal program. More information is coming shortly.
Website to Learn About Food Recalls
The best way for anyone to get email notifications of all food recalls is by signing up for free email updates from www.recalls.gov. This is a one-stop shop for U.S. Government recalls. We encourage everyone who needs recall information to sign up today! It’s easy. Follow these few steps and you will receive an instant acknowledgement of your subscription from the Dept. of Health and Human Services:
1. Log on to www.recalls.gov
2. Click on the Food tab at the top.
3. Click on “Sign Up for Free Recall Updates by E-Mail” (in red toward top of page)
4. This takes you to the Dept. of Health and Human Services signup page, where you will:
- Enter your email address and confirm same; and
- Check the box titled FoodSafety.gov Recalls and Alerts under the FoodSafety.gov Updates section.